News From The Weald School – September 13
You are invited to our Public Exhibition on Wednesday, 25th September between 2pm and 8pm in the Weald School Hall. As part of this exhibition we will:
- share with you the current situation the school is in regarding the condition and suitability of the current school building
- explore the pros and cons of some of the options open to us to enable us to ensure the school building continues to be fit for purpose
- look at the funding avenues currently available and the probability, impact and timescale of each
- find out what is important to the local community
- Identify resources that are currently insufficient or missing in the locality that we could seek to address as part of any future project.
Your views are important to us and we believe strongly that together we can find the best way forward for not only the school and its current and future pupils, but also for the local community, irrespective or not as to whether they or their children have, do or will ever come through the school.
Please do join us if you can to find out more and to share your views in the most productive way possible. Please not dogs and smoking are not permitted on site and that parking will not be available before 5pm, other than for those registered as disabled.
If you are unable to make this exhibition, please watch out website as we will try to share as much as we can via this medium. Also do email your views to email@example.com, so we can consider them alongside those that we gather on the day of the exhibition.
Mrs Sharon Davis, Head Teacher.